Would you like to gain insight into all areas of a literature house, make contacts in the Berlin literary scene and gain professional experience?
We regularly award internships (minimum 2, maximum 3 months duration)!
- Insight into all areas of a literature house: programme planning, press and public relations, administration, project work etc.
- Many opportunities to test and deepen organisational and practical skills
- Possibility of implementing your own ideas
- Direct contacts in the Berlin literary scene
- Event support
- Supervision of the website
- Supervision of the social media presence
- Maintenance of various event calendars
- Editorial work
- Press work
- Project work
- General administration
- Enjoyment of text and language
- Interest in the literary world
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office
- Enrollment at a university and/or university of applied sciences
- previous experience through internships
The internship comprises 40 hours/week and includes evening events.
The internship is remunerated with 400 €/month.
We look forward to receiving your application at info [at] lettretage.de